I’m committed to providing clients with massage services while maintaining their safety and the safety of myself and community.
Here is what I will continue to do:
- Thoroughly wash from hands to elbows before and after every client followed up by hand sanitizer.
- Wear an apron or scrubs which I change out with every client. My cloth masks are changed out between clients as well.
- Change table linens, face covers, cushions between clients making sure all exposed surfaces are freshly covered after being wiped down with disinfectant spray.
- If I’m feeling unwell or have a fever I will not provide massage services and will call you directly to reschedule. There is no cancellation fee for clients who have cold or flu-like symptoms or have read and signed the new COVID-19 Liability Release Form and screening questions before their appointment.
Here are the steps I’m taking to help prevent community spread:
- Displayed signs outside and inside requesting all clients wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after their massage session.
- Hand washing station and touch free hand sanitizer is available at the entry point/exit of business.
- Signs displayed requiring wearing a face mask upon entry and during the entirety of the session.
- The lobby area is closed, cloth furniture has been removed and the bathroom is available upon request and disinfected after the client leaves.
Thank you for understanding,
Owner and LMT at Country Massage